Mount Zion Baptist Church of Greensboro


Loading Events

« All Events

Financial Boot Camp

February 19 @ 9:00 am - April 2 @ 10:00 am

| FREE

Financial Boot Camp 16x9

"Stewardship - The Other 90%". We are strong believers in the 10%; but if you do not educate on the other 90%, the church will never get the 10%.  Our debt & financial boot camp will freely educate our brothers and sisters in Christ about the fundamentals of financial stewardship and how money works. We will teach biblical principles, from a practical base, on successful money management, financial planning, and how to get out of debt.  Our topics of discussion include, but not limited to:

  • How to develop a Budget & an Emergency Fund
  • Debt Solutions and Increase Disposable Income
  • How My Insurance Really Works
  • Retirement Savings
  • Generational Wealth and ensuring your Children's Financial Future

The boot camp will be a 6-week program including weekly sessions, conference calls, and personal one-on-one planning strategies lead by a fully licensed financial coach implement the necessary services to insure that each member is held accountable to improve their finances.

These classes will take place in room 236 and 240 starting Sunday, February 19 at 9am

Click Here to Register

Details

Start:
February 19 @ 9:00 am
End:
April 2 @ 10:00 am
Cost:
FREE
Event Category: