Welcome and thank you for your interest in Solomon’s World! At Solomon’s World, excellence in our pursuit of God is not an option- we are committed to involving the community as we fulfill our mission of providing quality education for all children. Solomon’s World Afterschool and Summer Enrichment Programs are programs that nurture and develop the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social needs of the children we impact daily.
*Solomon’s World operates on the traditional Guilford County Schools calendar
What is the payment policy?
- After School Registration fee is $35 per child. Registration fee and the first week of tuition is non-refundable and must be paid at time of enrollment
- After school weekly tuition is $65.00 per week/per child
- Tuition is due on the Thursday before each week
- Multi-child and Mount Zion member discounts are available. Call for details
- Guilford Child Development Scholarships and Department of Social Services Vouchers are accepted
Would you like to register your child with us for Summer 2018?
Parent Orientation: Thursday, June 14th at 6:30 pm in the Chapel
Summer Enrichment Camp will be in session from June 18th -August 17th.
Applications are available in the Solomon’s World office or available here online by clicking the link below:
Early Bird registration begins February 12 and ends May 4, 2018 – $25 (per child) after May 18, summer registration is $35 (per child).
Summer Enrichment hours of operation are 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Summer rates are coming soon!
Open: Early Release days
*Schedule is subject to change.*
What are some of the special activities attendees can expect?
Upon enrollment, parents/guardians will receive additional field trip information with times and other pertinent information.
Christian education, academic enrichment, and amazing field trips, Solomon’s World also offers the following:
- Daily Worship Empowerment
- Arts and Crafts
- Character Education
- Financial Literacy
- Fitness awareness and much, much more!
Director of Solomon’s World After School & Summer Enrichment Programs
1301 Alamance Church Road
Greensboro, NC 27406
O: (336) 373-4251
F: (336) 373-4224
We are always looking for qualified individuals who have a desire to impact the lives of young children. Email Joi Murdock to obtain an application.